Bureti Technical Training Institute is a school of excellence in ICT Services. Through our Ultra-modern and fully equipped IT labs with a ratio of almost a PC for each learner, the institute is sufficiently compliant to the Government’s vision 2030 objective on access to ICT. Bureti TTI utilizes its ICT prowess to facilitate the effective and efficient delivery of Technical and vocational level of education. With the above objective in mind, Bureti Training Institute has established and is continually improving ICT services for the Institute.
ICT is the backbone and an essential element of most businesses today. It provides impetus to the day-to-day business functions by allowing for better cross departmental or organisational collaboration and communication, more effective streamlining of business processes, better management of human and material resources, and better facilitation of human system interaction through the implementation of integrated, efficient, and reliable information systems. More importantly, ICT literally opens up the access to a whole world of information, a fact that has fundamentally changed the way we live. ICT knowledge areas include computer software and hardware, networking, information management and security, database management systems, wireless communication, the Internet, artificial intelligence, and embedded electronic devices, just to name a few. Each of these knowledge areas has seen constant and revolutionary developments almost every day for the past few decades. In fact, the ICT field will continue to make substantial progress in the foreseeable future.
The prospects of a career in the ICT area are simply enormous given the heavy reliance of business and individual activities on ICT. In fact, ICT graduates can be employed in a wide range of industry sectors including software development, technical consulting, telecommunication, web design and development, banking and finance, manufacturing, biotechnology, healthcare, education civil service, etc.
OBJECTIVES OF ICT DEPARTMENT :
- To provide adequate ICT services to the school.
- To ensure the entire school becomes a hotspot.
- To implement reliable computer networks within the school.
- To facilitate growth and expansion of the school through adoption of new technologies.
- To readily produce computer literate students versatile in the current industrial, environmental and academic research problems and capable of applying their scientific knowledge to problems that could accelerate wealth creation in the country.
- To create and enable students nurture their talents for the service of God and their Country.